Pages

Saturday

What is RICH?

Rich is having enough money to do the things you want to do, buy the things you want to buy and travel where you want to travel without feeling financial pressure of any kind. That is what RICH is...

Rich is more than just money in a bank, it's the feeling of freedom and liberty and towards that end I am committed to making you rich, that is if you want to be rich. If you don't, then the rest of this message isn't for you.


I consider myself the dumbest white man who ever lived and if I can get rich using the law of attraction anyone can... When you visit my LAW OF ATTRACTION GROUP by clicking on the link below, POST your questions about how you can use the law of attraction to make yourself wealthy beyond your wildest dreams and I will answer your questions and keep answering them until the money you want starts flowing into your life in abundance.... And I will answers your questions FREE of charge.... And if you don't think my FREE means anything, consider this, people pay me as much as $450.00 an hour to consult with them.


http://groups.google.com/group/PPAC


Frederick Zappone

No comments:

Post a Comment