Pages

Sunday

Insights for Daily Living, June 16, 2008 - BACK ISSUE


GETTING OVER THE FEAR OF LOSING (Anything)

If you are tired losing in regards to relationship, health and money matters,
the information in this message will be useful to you.

Fear should be used as a signal that your thinking is off-track and causing
you to attract people and events into your life that you do not want..

The moment you fear losing something you have already lost it unless you
change your thoughts to ones that allow you to attract to yourself what you want.

Whatever good actions you take coming from the fear of losing something
will result in you losing what you fear...

You can not attract what you want by taking actions coming from your fears.

Taking actions coming from your fears attract more things to you, in the way
of people, places and events, that stop you from attracting what you want..

You do not eliminate fear by resisting or fighting with it.

You eliminate fear by allowing it to harmlessly pass you by like clouds in the
sky and changing your thoughts to ones that allow you to attract what you want.


_____________________

LIFESTYLE COACH

Do you have questions about dissolving addictions, weigh loss,
developing your intuitive ability or the Law of Attraction?
If you do, call me, I can help


Do you have blockages to attracting what you want? If you do,
I can show you how to dissolves your blocks effortlessly.

The key to dissolving blocks is knowing exactly what your
block is. Once you know what your block is, with a simple
adjustment in your attitude, you can make your block go
POOF, as if by magic.

Call me, I can help you discover, in a short period of time.
exactly what your block is and provide you with support
in making it dissolve with effortless ease.




Testimonial from Doctor Katerna Bosin

Mr. Zappone, You don't know how much I appreciate you working with me.
In just a month that I've known you, thanks to you, I have made such a gigantic
leap in my spiritual growth and self-realization that I probably wouldn't have
mastered in decades. I have studied tons of psychological literature in my work,
from ancient times till present theories, and none of them allowed me to achieve
such deep insights in such a short period of time.

I think you need to mass market yourself because what you do is 1000 times
better and more effective than 99.9% of what's circulating around on the best
seller lists (and I read them all). No source currently available can provide such
a range of practical tools that could be directly applied to achieving concrete results
and making real changes in yourself and your life. I consider myself extremely
fortunate to have met you.- Katerina Bosin M.D , Tennessee

To schedule a coaching session,
click on the button below





_____________________

NON-SUBSCRIBERS: If you received a copy of this newsletter from
a friend and would like to subscribe to this FREE weekly newsletter,
Click Here


Insights for Daily Living Copyrighted 2008 By Frederick Zappone. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment