Pages

Monday

A Message from a Spirit Guide


Angela is my Spirit Guide (Angel). She has been in my life since 1979.
She asked me to post this message here and up on my Spiritual Guide
E-Manual web page. To read my story about how I connected with
Spirit Guide back in 1979, click here
-------------------
Is this message for you?
I don't know who this message is for but if it is for you, you will know
it. You will get goosebumps when reading it along with an intuitive
knowing in your soul, always a confirming sign a spiritual
message is for you. - Frederick Zappone

The Message
You are not alone, not any more. As I stand by Frederick's side, your guide
is standing at your side. Your guide is standing behind you on the left hand
side. If you turn your head slowly with your eyes slightly closed and tilted a
little upward, you will be able to get a glimpse of your guide's 'soul body'. Only
ask and your guide will respond to your questions with answers that will bring
tears to your eyes and take your breath away. Suspend disbelief and open yourself
up to receiving the wisdom and guidance your Spirit Guide has for you in this
very moment of time. The love you seek is seeking you this very moment. - Angela
-----------------------
Up on my web page, you will also find
a audio message from me. - Frederick Zappone

No comments:

Post a Comment