Pages

Monday

Thoughts to PONDER.

.
If you don't like yourself very much, chances are,
you won't like other people very much either.

Thoughts create your reality. No getting around it,
everything in your life is created twice, first mentally,
then physically.

The day a person is more concerned about their
own business than they are about my business is the
day I'll know they have a life.

Nobody thinks very much about you, how can they,
they're too busy thinking about themselves.

I complained about the rich all the time until I became one...

I am in it for the money so I can take care of the people
who are not in it for the money.

When people learn to trust each other enough, they
will rule the world through the power of the Internet
and governments will not.

Accepting yourself exactly the way you are will
set you free to be happy right now.

You don't have to be perfect to be happy in life,
only gut wrenching honest with yourself.

When you accept yourself as part saint and part
sinner you'll see the perfection God sees in you.

Worrying about what other people think of
us is actually laughable. What makes us think they
are thinking about us at all?

----------------------------------


Let Life AMAZE You, I do!...
. 

No comments:

Post a Comment