Pages

Sunday

Expressing Yourself VS. Depressing Yourself

.


-----------------------------

SPECIAL EDITION 'SELF-HELP' VIDEOS
The 'Giving to Get' video shares with you a principle of prosperity that actually works. It is a part of a series of 'special edition videos' published up on my private video page. The first video, in the series, is called  'Rising Above Bad NEWS.' This video shares insights with you about how not to be negatively affected by other people's bad news whether it be friends, family members or co-workers who received the bad new. To learn more about these videos and how you can view them, click on the link  of your choice. - Frederick Zappone
.

4 comments:

  1. A-1!!! Excellent! Super Plus, Plus!!!!! It is so nice to hear your thoughts in your own voice for the first time! I applaud you Frederick!!!!! and Sooooooooo agree. I was raised by 2 lovely parents who stewed and stewed their whole lives. They both died of cancer, and I believe the stewing is what killed them----much too young. I will not have this happen in my life. I never let anger get into my system for more than a few hours! AMEN and BRAVO Frederick!You are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, your kind and generous words of appreciation are priceless to me. They made me smile ear to ear and created a warm fuzzy feeling in my solar plexus. I am grateful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to your page on OS and found this. I've been depressed all my life it seems. Tried anti-depressants...they didn't really make a difference. I lost my 24 year old daughter last year. She was killed by a drunk driver and died instantly. I want to live my life without depression. I have been thinking that I create my depression out of not expressing myself verbally, and creatively. I enjoyed listening to your piece. I know there is a way and I know I am finding my way. I think I need to really make a commitment to trust my self and my relationship with the One. Thanks for listening!
    elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle, Hi thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am so sorry to hear about the death of your daughter. The loss of a child is one of the greatest losses of all to endure. I know, I lost my 30 year old daughter in 1999 due to medical negligence. Her death motivated me to learned how to to fully express myself, in healthy ways, rather than implode with my grief and depress myself. If you want to write me and share your daughter's life with me, I would be more than willing to listen with a loving heart. If you decide to write me, paste this link into your browser window:


    http://frederickzappone.com/contact/

    Warmly,

    Frederick

    ReplyDelete