Pages

Thursday

The Extraordinary Power of Be-ing Yourself.

.
My mother always said if I found a place for my bullsh*t, I'd make a million dollars. She went on to say, you have the most interesting and entertaining bullsh*t I have ever heard but still it is bullsh*t. What those comments tell you is that my mother and I did not think alike. The moral of this little story is that for some of you listening to this video, it will be bullsh*t and for others it will be highly inspirational life changing information. - Frederick Zappone



-----------------------------

SPECIAL EDITION 'SELF-HELP' VIDEOS
The 'Giving to Get' video shares with you a principle of prosperity that actually works. It is a part of a series of 'special edition videos' published up on my private video page. The first video, in the series, is called  'Rising Above Bad NEWS.' This video shares insights with you about how not to be negatively affected by other people's bad news whether it be friends, family members or co-workers who received the bad new. To learn more about these videos and how you can view them, click on the link  of your choice. - Frederick Zappone
.

6 comments:

  1. Lets see if I can post? Well I will try (post) anyways...I lost focus a ways back, FZ helped me get back on track...things were getting very good and then I lost focus and the shit storm came,so dammit I will not slip again...hey everyone donate a little extra for me to FZ if you can,I will do the same when I can.
    TD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi agian,
    Here's a link I use to remind me to do the things I need to do,check it out...dont lose focus like I did! http://www.hassleme.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi frederick :)
    it's me dianna being myself!
    i always read your posts... sometimes i can't think of anything to say!
    it's not that i am shy or anything i just write something when i am inspired to... ;)

    and i try always to be myself! even though i am aware that people think i am a weirdo! at least i am good at it :)

    hugs and thanks for these videos! esp. the first one.

    djh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tom and Dianna. Even if I don't respond back to all your comments, I always read and appreciate them when you do post them. Like yourself, I post comments when I feel moved to do so. Have a terrific day and I will do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Frederick!

    Love these video audios (as you call them) I'm an artist, so i already think outside the box. I started by coloring outside the lines when i was a little kid. That's when i got my first dose of "You must conform!" From my older cousins. I was told not to dance like the people i saw on tv. That was for sissies. I'd also talk to my stuffed animals and put on shows for them. An oddball indeed.
    Well, now im a professional performer and visual artist. All because i chose to be myself over conformity. And the older i get the more of myself i allow the world to see.
    Thank you for this awesome blog. You are incredibly inspiring! I read it almost every day. Ill comment more often.

    BIG UPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristoff, thank you for your comments on my various posts. It warms my heart when people enjoy and benefit from my blog posts....

    ReplyDelete