Pages

Monday

36 Things I am grateful for - May, 17, 2010

.
1. I am grateful to be ALIVE.
2. I am grateful for today, May 17th, because it is my birth day.
3. I am grateful that I don't blame others when things don't go my way.
4. I am grateful for my ability to dream of a better life and then make it happen.
5. I am grateful for my connection and partnership with the 'organizing intelligence of the universe'.
6. I am grateful that I am no longer the dumbest white man who ever lived. :)
7. I am grateful that I no longer take myself as seriously as I once did. :)
8. I am grateful that I allow my life to get better and better every day.
9. I am grateful for all the people who read my blog and share my blog with others.
10. I am grateful that I am able to write a list of 100 things I am grateful for daily
11. I am grateful that my dad taught me to put people, first, before money concerns..
12. I am grateful for the 'generous and giving' role model my dad was for me.
13. I am grateful my dad expressed his gratitude to me frequently in his older years.. 
14. I am grateful, thankful and blessed to be growing spiritually everyday.


15. I am grateful today that I discovered mobile blogging.
16. I am grateful for the good things that come my way daily.
17. I am grateful now that I have achieve law of attraction mastery.
18. I am grateful for the good feelings gratitude evokes in me.
19. I am grateful that I found a Dentist I like.
20. I am grateful that meditation relaxes and heals the body, mind and soul.
21. I am grateful now that my energy has increased to and all time high.
22. I am grateful for the baby bunny rabbit that crossed my path, so cute.
23. I am grateful for the life experiences I've had that developed my character and made me a man.
24. I am grateful for lazy rainy days.
25. I am grateful that I can be lazy and enjoy it rather than feel guilty about it.
26. I am grateful that the 'gratitude practice' is bringing out a lot of anger in me, better out than in.
27. I am grateful that the 'gratitude practice' is bringing me out of denial about things.
28. I am grateful in regards to what an interesting adventure this 'gratitude practice' is turning out to be.
29. I am grateful to discover how deeply I am pissed off I am about certain things in my life so I can resolve them.

** The practice of gratitude brings out your most positive feelings and it also bring out your worst feelings so you can become conscious of your 'unconscious negative thoughts' so you can change them to positive ones.

** You will be tormented with negative feelings until you become conscious of them so you can release them and replace them with positive thoughts that call forth positive feelings in you

30. I am grateful that my friend Rick is coming over to help me fix a bathroom leak.
31. I am grateful for the unexpected call from my cousin wishing me a happy birthday.
32. I am grateful for the age I am rather feeling bad because I am getting older!
33. I am grateful that I never feel old but rather continue to feel as I did in my 20's.
34. I am grateful that my grateful attitude is rubbing off on people.
35. I am grateful for the people who love and appreciate me.
36. I am grateful for the 'power of forgiveness' to set me free to be me.








    .

    No comments:

    Post a Comment