Pages

Wednesday

Forgiving Sh*thead (Humor)



Dear Linda Lu,

Since I got off the phone I have pushed myself and have pushed myself because I like feeling like sh*t. More importantly, I like feeling like a stupid sh*t....for pushing myself beyond what my body wants me to do....and I don't care because when it comes to my ego and my body, the body doesn't stand a chance in h*ll... Of course my body has the power to say ' Sh*t on you Zappone' and shut down, leaving my ego up sh*t creek without a paddle.... Now that I have f*cked myself over royally... I am going to forgivement myself and go pay, typos and alll


I forgive myself for being a sh*thead.
I forgive myself for punishing my body when I know better.
I forgive myself for being such a stupid sh*t.
I forgive myself for letting my ego/mind/head full of sh*t brain run my life.
I forgive myself for not having enough toilet paper to wipe the sh*t off my sh*thead.
I forgive myself for being a glutton for punishment.
I forgive myself for not knowing how to stop myself from being a sh*thead.

That being said, this sh*thead is now going to go play... starting with a nap!

With much love from your friendly Sh*thead Friend, Frederick


P. S. Linda Lu, I am not alone 






TO MY VISITORS AND GUESTS

I forgive myself because I have offended some of you with my humor 
I forgive myself for not caring what you think of me because


I learned a long time ago that I could either care about people or care about what they think of me and I couldn't have it both ways. That being the case, I care about you, not what you think of me.


Related Forgiveness LINKS: 
Teach 'Forgiveness' in Your Business or School, To Learn more, Click Here







No comments:

Post a Comment