Pages

Sunday

I am the luckiest man ALIVE....

.
I am the luckiest the man ALIVE because I am so very grateful for what I do have which has stopped me from  moaning, bitching and complaining about all the things I do not have,,,, Gratitude feelings make me feel so alive and so very, very good on the inside. This quite a different experience than when I was focused on what I didn't have and was moaning and complaining about it all the time. 

Focusing on what I didn't have made me feel depressed, even physically sick at times.. I am so glad that part of my life is over and done with because all complaining ever did for me was make me feel worse while gratitude, in all situations, makes me feel great to be alive.. 

The best part is, the more I am grateful for what I do have, the more good things I attract into my life to be grateful for in ways that I cannot logically explain.



No comments:

Post a Comment