Pages

Tuesday

From a Hater to a LOVER of Money.

.

I hated money with a passion.  I hated what I had to do to make money.  I hated that I couldn't make an abundance of money doing what I loved. I hated lack, scarcity and poverty.  I hated people who had money who treated me like there was something wrong with me because I didn't have as much money as they had.

I hated jobs needed to make money because it made me an 'economic slave' to a demanding and sometimes emotionally unstable boss who controlled my financial future. I hated everyone who had anything to do with money. I hated banks, credit card companies

I also hated all of those people who offered me ways to get rich and ripped me off once I bought their money making program.  I especially hated bill collectors who didn't give a shit whether I lived or died and threatened me if I didn't pay them NOW....

This hatred of money was eating me ALIVE until I woke up one day and realized it was not money I hated, it was ME. I hated me.

The reason I thought that is was money I hated is because I couldn't face the awful truth that I hated myself.  After all, who in their right mind would ever admit to hating themselves. 

We all know that when we feel hatred towards anything, it has nothing to do with us. WRONG!

When we feel hatred towards anything, including money, is has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH US.

Let me explain...

Money is made up of paper, metal coins and numbers. Money is neutral. it has no power at all EXCEPT....and this is the big except, EXCEPT for YOUR  Power that you project into money... 

Any bad feelings you have about money are bad feelings you have about yourself...and until you change those bad feelings you have about yourself, the money you want will always stay at a distance from you, always just outside your reach.  WHY?   Because it is psychologically impossible to attract the money you want when you are in conflict with it in any way.


LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK is what people do who have fun making money and it is what I do since I realized all the hatred I felt toward money was hatred I felt toward myself. The moment I stopped hating myself was the beginning of my journey of moving from being a money disaster to a money master.


There is nothing wrong with money in spite of the bad things greedy people do for and with money. As a spiritual person you can do more good in this world with money than you can without it.

I am a money coach. To get you started having fun making money, watch this fun video about money. To be coached by me in having ridiculous amounts of fun making ridiculous amounts of money, click here

-- Frederick Zappone




No comments:

Post a Comment