Pages

Tuesday

My Christmas Gratitude Prosperity Message To You.

.
Christmas is upon us and there is a good chance you spent lots of money buying gifts you could not afford. That being said, I'll bet the Christmas gift you want from Santa is more money so you can pay your bills and do the things you love to do. Gratitude is the simplest way to receive the prosperity you desire. It has worked for me continuously since 1998 when I quit my job to do what I loved doing which is inspiring people like you.

The joy of being 'grateful' for the money you have attracts more money to you. Fear of not having enough money pushes money away from you. And it causes you to act in ways for money you would never act if you had more fun and joy acquiring the' riches and peace of mind' you desire. - Frederick Zappone

 

No comments:

Post a Comment