Pages

Wednesday

Think you know love! You don't know squat about love..


You are merrily going through life thinking you know love. You don't know spit about love.  You only know love as a warm feeling, a romantic notion or a sentimental weakness. You think love has something to do with sex. It doesn't, love and sex are two separate and distinct issues. 

If you doubt that I know what I am talking about when it comes to love, let me explain. Before love saved my life, before love made it possible for me to create a heaven on earth for myself, I went through two bankruptcies, two divorces and the unexpected deaths of two of my children. 

When I tell you, that you don't know spit about love, that's not an insult, that's a fact.  Yes, love is a feeling but it is much more than a feeling, it is a power, a presence, an intelligence.  If you really want to know love like I have come to know love, if you  think you can handle the truth about love, click and read: 

Loves  makes problems VANISH into thin air,  
Love make what's goes wrong in your life, turn out right, 
Love turns pain into POWER.



Lust lives between your legs, love lives in your heart. 
When lust and love marry, you experience divinely 
inspired love that is SUPER CHARGED.


No comments:

Post a Comment