Pages

Sunday

The Affirmation DANCE (How Affirmations Really Work)



This is original content based on my experience of how
affirmations really work. I work for tips. To leave a tip see
donate button at bottom of this post. - Frederick Zappone





How Affirmations REALLY work

Affirmations work but the reason they don't work for many people is because they don't understand the affirmation process. Affirmations are are like seeds that you are planting in your mind. Before they become effective they must take root in your subconscious mind.  Repetition is how you learned your ABC's and your 123's  and repetition of your affirmation is what is required until it becomes rooted in your subconscious and becomes an automatic habit of thought that you don't have to think twice about.

When you start repeating an affirmation, in the beginning your subconscious mind will reject your new thought. However with repetition, your subconscious mind will accept your new thought in favor of your old thought. Here is a short example of how the affirmation process work. 


CM = Conscious Mind    
SM = Subconscious Mind



CM:  I feel great
SC: No you don't

CM:  I feel great
SC: You are full of shit

CM:  I feel great
SC: Who are you kidding, you feel awful

CM:  I feel great
SC: You still don't feel great.

CM:  I feel great
SC:  You could feel great

CM:  I feel great
SC:  It is possible you will feel great

CM:  I feel great
SC:  You feel a little bit better.

CM: I feel great
SC:  You Feel Great

CM: I feel great

SC:  I feel great 

The final dialogue, in this example, is where the conscious and subconscious mind fully agree with one another. Once agreement is reached,your affirmation will begin feeling real to you. The process of turning an affirmation (a new thought) into an automatic habit of thought can takes minutes or it can take days depending on how faithful you are in repeating the affirmation until you feel it. The moment you feel it, it has taken root in your subconscious mind. If you have questions about the affirmation process, leave your questions in the comment section and I will answer them there for you. - Frederick Zappone
 

To practice  the I FEEL GREAT affirmation and OBSERVE how your subconscious mind rejects this thought before it starts accepting it, listen to this Affirmation Audio file by clicking here


Click donate button to leave a tip 
of $1.00 or more  - Frederick Zappone





No comments:

Post a Comment