Pages

Monday

Schedule your 'Spiritual Reading' Now.


Feelings are the language of the soul. Tell me what you are feeling, in any given moment of time, and I will tell you your future. I am a spiritual intuitive. I specialize in reading the energy contained in people's feelings that predicts their future. I also specialize is giving people information so they can change their future to a more desirable outcome. I am currently taking on new clients on a first come, first serve basis. The wait time is currently one week. If you would like to schedule a reading by phone, skypes or email, write me by clicking here. My fee for doing a reading by phone or skypes is $75.00 for a one hour reading, $50.00 for an thirty minute reading  and $25.00 for an email reading. - Frederick Zappone









No comments:

Post a Comment