Pages

Sunday

How I KILLED the Critic in my head (Without KILLING me)


I had the most critical mind of anyone on the planet. It was constantly telling me what a worthless piece of sh*t I was in a thousand different ways. My critical mind never gave me a break. It taunted, tormented and teased me twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.

Most of the time I tried to ignore it, often times, I resisted it but that only p*ssed my mind off and gave it more strength and power over me. Finally I decided I was going to KILL the critic in my head. The trick was killing the critic, in my head, without killing me.

I did that by making 'loving myself sufficiently' my #1 priority. Since there were no books, courses or classes on precisely on how I should love myself sufficiently, through 'trial and error' I learned how to do it.

In the beginning I had no clue how to love myself sufficiently, I just knew 'any time' I was feeling bad, I wasn't loving myself enough. I was frustrated not knowing how to love myself sufficiently until I realized my 'intense desire; to know how to love myself sufficiently would show me the way when there was no way,....and it did...

Today, I'm  so good at loving myself sufficiently that my attitude is bulletproof against the bad attitude of others and the world around me. The best thing about loving myself sufficiently is that the slings and arrows sent my way by people who want to intimidate or control me, in some way do not bother me, not one little bit and never stop me from being me.



To learn more, visit http://lovesolvesall.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment