Pages

Monday

This article is for people who FEAR Negative things


FEARING THE NEGATIVES MAKES THE
NEGATIVES MORE POWERFUL IN OUR LIVES


During those times when my negative thoughts and feelings are getting the best of me I consciously get into feeling and thinking them INTENSELY because YOU KNOW WHAT... when you get into consciously thinking and feeling the negative things INTENSELY they Go POOF....

Negative thoughts and feelings are all bark and no bite. They can only harm me when I feed them my power and I do that by resisting them. When I accept them, face them head on, they go POOF instantly.


Fear is the Disease, Love is the cure, 
Click to read your UNTOLD Love Story

I have great faith in this love story because it turns 
out, this love story is true for millions of people

 

No comments:

Post a Comment