Pages

Friday

The Truth about Prince's DEATH...


TMZ REPORTS PRINCE DIED FROM DRUG OVERDOSE
.
For myself, I am not sure TMZ is the greatest source for accurate information about why Prince died. I will wait for the verdict from the Medical Examiner before I come to any final conclusions.

How Prince died, at this point, we don't know for sure. The report that he had the flu for several weeks, prior to his death, didn't seem quite right to me. That being said, it is true that too many celebrities die from an overdose of drugs. I am not sure addiction is the right word to use about drugs.

I would say self-medication (right or wrong) is a better choice of words. The bottom line is that whatever people are doing, they do to take care of themselves. Granted there are better ways to take care of oneself than drugs but nevertheless that is one of the reason people do drugs.

I had the choice in my early years to do drugs big time. I would have gone that way if I didn't hear a voice in my head say: 'Your mind is powerful enough to create any high a drug can create.' And since that time I have worked and studied and use the power of my own mind to create enormous 'highs' for myself.

Today, modern science has confirmed what I knew for years. Our brain translates every thought we think into a chemical equivalent and then delivers those chemicals, for better or worse, to every cell in our body by way of a messenger molecule. This explains why people feel the way they do.

I would like to say that people who do drug find it easier to manipulate their feelings with drugs than face their 'feeling and emotions' head on. The problem with manipulating feelings with drugs is that they have harmful side effects that often times leads people to experiencing tragic consequences. It is my opinion that if people truly felt good about themselves they would have no need to use drugs to get high. 
Unfortunately we live in a culture that is not about making people feel good, it is about making people feel afraid in so many ways. And drugs are a quick fix for living in culture that promote fear over love. - Frederick Zappone, author of Love is all I know (Amazon)  




No comments:

Post a Comment