Pages

Wednesday

Conversations in your head ATTRACT..


How the conversations you have in your head
with yourself attract both things wanted and unwanted


People take their thoughts for granted so when they are having conversations in their head with themselves they pay their thoughts very little attention at all. However, if they did pay attention to the thoughts in their head they would understand exactly why their life is the way it is..

First Fictitious Conversation in Your Head
How does this conversation make you feel?

Life is hard, I never do anything right. I am not smart enough to be rich, nobody will love me, my ex-husband left me because he didn't love me... Nothing I want ever works out, everything I do is always wrong... My like sucks because of how my parents treated me.. I am not confident... I have self-esteem issues.. I think there is something wrong with me. I need to see a shrink. I need to get on some medication to calm my nerves. What's wrong with me, why am I always the loser in life. How come I always feel so screwed up.. Life is not fair, God doesn't love me... I am all alone, no one cares about me... I am going to get fired from my job because my boss doesn't like me. I know I am going to get fired.

-------------------------------------------------------------
What do all of the thoughts in the above conversation have in common? Those thoughts are attracting to the person having the conversation all the things they do not want. The problem with these thoughts is that the person having them has been saying them (or a variation of them) to themselves for such a long, long time, they are now running on automatic pilot in the background of that person's mind. As a result of allowing this negative conversation to continue unchecked in the background of their mind, this person is attracting to themselves things they do not want..

The antidote to unwanted conversations in your head is when you are aware of them, replace them with thoughts that make you feel good about yourself because when you do, you begin attracting good things to yourself. Here is another conversation with a different set of thoughts, completely the opposite of the first conversation.

-------------------------------------------------------------



Second Fictitious Conversation in Your Head
How does this conversation make you feel?


Life is easy, I always do things the right way. I am smart enough to be rich. People love me, even my ex-husband has come to love and appreciate me. Everything I want is in the process of coming true. I am amazed at how often I am right about things, it is scary. :) My life is great these days because I have learned from my parents mistakes in raising me and I benefit from their strengths. I am very confident these days. As a result I have high self-esteem. I am fine exactly as I am. I always focus on what is right with me and that makes me a winner in life. It makes me feel good about myself and appreciate just how fair life really is. I can feel God's love for me and it makes me feel protected and cared for. I am alone by choice and know when I find the person right for me, my relationship will be a joy and blessing both for myself and my beloved. I am excited about my work. I'm going to get a promotion because my boss likes my work. Life is easy because I know it's the thoughts I choose to think about the most that make it so.



-------------------------------
People are so busy surviving they don't see it is their very own
thoughts that are keeping them from prospering and thriving.

-------------------
E-Mail Blog Author Frederick Zappone, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment