Pages

Monday

This Will SHOCK 'Law of Attraction' Believers.

BELIEFS come first, law of attraction comes second. 
 
Why is this important to know? Because BELIEFS create REALITY, not the law of attraction. If you believe the law of attraction creates your reality you have been conned, duped, ripped off.
 
What you BELIEVE creates your reality. 
 
You do not have to believe in the LAW of attraction to get what you want. You do not have to feel good to get what you want. You have to 'believe' you can get what you want regardless of how you feel and you will. If you 'believe' you have to feel good to get what you want and don't feel good, you will never get what you want..
 
 

The people who get what they want out of life question everything. They do not follow experts, they do not believe in experts. They only believe in what works for them.

How do I know this to be true? Because I ATTRACTED MONEY without feeling good about money. In fact, when I was feeling the worst about money, several years ago, I attracted $280,000.00. I NEVER did believe I had to feel good to attract money. If I did believe I had to feel good to get the money I wanted I would have ended up suffering needlessly.

--------------------------------
ATTRACTING MONEY
Get your FREE copy of my Tough Love Book About Money
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment