Pages

Friday

Afraid of Thoughts

Question: I am afraid to think bad thoughts of other people because when I think bad thoughts about other people, bad things happen to them. Why is this?

Answer: The bad thoughts you have about other people are thoughts they have about themselves. As a sensitive soul, an empath, you pick up on the thoughts of others and own them as your own.

Negative thoughts or vibes you pick up about another person are never your thoughts or vibes, it is how another person is thinking and feeling about themselves.

When negative thoughts and feelings about another person enter your mind, simply embrace them in thoughts of love and they will dissolve harmlessly. Nothing negative or bad can continue to exist in the LIGHT of love's embrace.

When negative thoughts from other people enter my mind, I know I am receiving a "call for help" from another person on the spiritual level. I simply take the negative thoughts I am thinking about a person and turn them into positive ones and "mentally" send those thoughts back to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment