Pages

Friday

Awesome Love

I love God with my whole heart and soul and I am not ashamed to admit that to anyone. From God I learned how to love myself as He loves me, without conditions, and that allows me to love all others unconditionally too.

My relationship with God is my first priority. God is more important to me than what other people think of me. God is more important to me than all the money in the world.

And because I have unashamedly made God the #1 priority of my life, people think very well of me and God blesses me in all areas of my life including lavishing me with love, health and money, in abundance, beyond anything I ever imagined possible for myself before I made God the #1 priority of my life.

Discovering the "divine spark" of God's intelligence that lives within, each of us, has made all the difference in my life and it will make all the difference in your life too!

Related Message: Ladder of "Knowing"
(This message explains the steps you must climb in order to experience the "divine spark" of God's intelligence that lives within you.)

---------------------
Spiritual Reflections Handbook: Click Here
(For people looking for soul-lutions beyond therapy and drugs)
---------------------

You can automatically send this message to a friend by clicking on the little white envelope icon below. You can also leave a comment by clicking on the "comment" link.

No comments:

Post a Comment