Pages

Saturday

Miracles, A.S.

A miracle is getting from point A to point B and not knowing how the heck you did it! That's a miracle, American style.

Miracles happen in my life all the time because I believe in miracles. Worst break up of my life, following by the woman of my dreams that turned out to be better than my dreams, a miracle, American style.

Car broke down, had no money. Put a picture up on my computer of the car I wanted and within two weeks, without asking, a brand new car was given to me. The best part is it had everything I wanted and a few things more. A miracle, American style.

Wanted a thousand dollars, thought about it, let the thought go and fifteen minute later a gentleman came to visit me and handed me a thousands dollars for something I did for him for free without any expectaton of ever being paid for my services. A miracle, A.S.

I could go on and on. Suffice to say, if you believe in Miracles: American Style, they will happen to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment