Pages

Sunday

Poop Happens

.
When "poop happens", in a split second you have two choices. The first choice is to react to what happened and allow the poop to mess up your mind and ruin your day. The second choice is to step above, over or around the poop and pay it no attention at all.

Reacting to poop will get you entangled in it and you won't come out of it smelling like a rose.

Responding to "poop happening" by stepping above, over or around it will keep you poop free.

We have enough poop pollution in the world, and I, for one, do not want to fill my mind with more of it by stepping in and absorbing the poop of other people's thoughtless words and actions.

Anti- Poop Action
No, I will not take sides
No, I will not fight with you
No, I will not be your door mat or slave.
No, I will not get into an argument with you.
No, you do not get to vote on what I want to do.
No, I will not agree with something that is not true.
No, I will not let you abuse me with your words or actions.
No, I will not do as you say when I know it's the wrong thing to do.

The most powerful word in the world to stop people from dumping their poop on you is the word NO said gently with the conviction of your "soul" backing up your words! When all else fails, walk away. Walking away from a poopy situation is an act of non-physical courage. Anyone can get physically and emotionally involved with another person's poop, it is the strong minded that can walk away when poop happens.

1 comment: