Pages

Sunday

Why I Love LACK!


The lack of love, health and money became part of my life because I resisted the experience of lack in my life. I focused a great deal of my attention on the lack in my life and that attracted more lack into my life. Not yet understanding how the law of attraction worked I didn't realize that what I was doing was causing me to attract lack into my life until I was overwhelmed with it.

Being overwhelmed with lack made me feel desperate, unloved, even by God, and without hope.. Finding myself without hope, at the end of the rope, my mind was completely empty of answers that would allow me to turn my life around. The moment my mind was empty the answer to my problems appeared in my mind like a neon sign:


LOVE YOUR LACK!


Love something I hate? How absurd! And yet my hatred of lack kept me attracting lack into my life because we always attract back into our life what we focus our attention on. With nothing to lose and everything to gain I began to love my lack and immediately began feeling relief from the pain lack was causing me...

Strange thing is when you begin to love the unlovable, it transforms itself from that which you do not like and do not want to that which you do like and do want. In other words, as you began to love the lack in all areas of your life you begin to FEEL BETTER AND BETTER....and when you feel good you begin attracting good things to yourself, all in accordance with the law of attraction...

MATCHING VIBRATIONS

Good feelings are a vibratory match for good things in our physical world. Bad feelings are a vibratory match for bad things in our physical world. The best part of creating a 'vibratory match' is we get to choose what that match will be, good or bad..

--------------------------------


E-Mail Blog Author, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment