Pages

Saturday

The Practice of Allowing Your GOOD


The Practice of Allowing Your GOOD -
Excerpt


Introduction


Do you believe you have too many negative thoughts and feelings floating around in your mind and body and that's what stopping the good you want from coming into your life naturally?

If you do, that means you are RESISTING your negative thoughts and feelings a lot more than you are ALLOWING your negative thoughts and feelings to harmlessly pass you by like clouds in the sky. The information in this publication will make it possible for you to become a MASTER of Allowing...

-------------------------------------

THE BENEFITS OF ALLOWING YOUR GOOD

The greatest gift I ever gave myself was the practice of ALLOWING my resistance to all things I did not like to harmlessly pass me by like clouds in the sky... That cleared things out of my mind that were stopping my good from coming into my life with little or no effort at all.

I practice daily the art of ALLOWING any resistance I feel (about anything) to harmlessly pass me like clouds in the sky so the good things I want can come to me with effortless ease.

Resistance is a result of believing we live in a hostile universe with only moments of safety. In truth, we live in a 'user friendly' universe with only moments of danger.

When I finally understood that the universe was on my side, always and in all ways, and only wanted for me what I want for myself, it was easy for me to drop my resistance to all the things I did not like.

What a feeling of freedom it is to not RESIST life anymore but to ALLOW all goods things I want to come to me naturally and without effort....

Until you quit resisting whatever it is you are resisting, you have no idea how easy life can be for you.. The rest of my ebook consisting of a series of 20 in-depth notes I wrote to myself as I was in the process of mastering the art of allowing my good.

When you read my in-depth notes you will discover how you can allow your good to come your way naturally and in the process attract to yourself all the good things your heart has ever desired
.
----------------------------------------
When people purchase my Spiritual Guide E-Manual, they receive a FREE copy
of my ebook titled The Practice of Allowing Your Good along with a FREE copy of
my e-book titled: Becoming Pain-Free, Dissolving Pain the Natural Way)


No comments:

Post a Comment