Pages

Tuesday

This Blog is 100% Meadow Muffin Free

.
Meadow Muffin is Texas slang for bullsh*t. Texans love
there meadow muffins, they even make clocks out of them.....



You won't find any bull dung in my blog, only my truth that may or may not agree with your truth but nevertheless it is my truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, always bull dung free. This blog is supported by your donations so when donating be as generous with me as I am with you in regards to the ABUNDANCE of FREE information up on this site about how your thoughts creates REALITY.


Creating what you want is about having fun... I hope you have as much
fun reading this blog as I did creating it...- Frederick Zappone


-------------------------------
While you are here, don't forget to sign up for Insights for Daily Living, It's FREE. Delivering to you the Hottest Blog messages every four days. To subscribe now see top left hand side of the page. You can cancel your subscription any time.

-------------------
E-Mail Blog Author Frederick Zappone, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment