Pages

Tuesday

#490 Money Attitudes


I love money, I simply adore it and I am not ashamed to admit it. If you don't love money or you are afraid to admit that you do, you already have two strikes against yourself in regarding to attracting the money you want. Before you say loving money is not God-like, I didn't say I put money ahead of God, I love money because God was the inspiration for the thing called money in the first place..

Where do you think inspired ideas come from, they come from the 'organizing intelligence of the universe,' that I call God. Coming up with the idea of using paper money as an medium of exchange for the services people render to one another was one of God's most brilliant ideas. The problem people have with money is their rotten attitudes around money. I can guarantee you that if you struggle to make the money you have or you don't have as much money as you want, you have, in your mind, a whole roomful of unexamined bad attitudes towards money.

Change your attitudes towards money and you will attract money into your life, moving from a trickle to a flood, so fast that it will make your head spin. Making money in abundance is easy to do, it is only people's mistaken attitudes about money that stops them from attracting the money they want.



No comments:

Post a Comment