Pages

Sunday

Insights About INTUITION


I resigned my vice president position of a national skincare company in 1999 to make a living by my intuition, alone, going wherever it led me... It's been an most rewarding and interesting journey.
:)



You can't force, manipulate or cajole your intuition to work for you. however you can "allow" it to work for you and it will.



Intuition is like a 'psychic valve' in your head. When it opens up knowledge spontaneously streams into your conscious mind without any effort on your part required.



What motivated me to develop my intuition was my teachers telling me I wasn't as smart as my dad and uncles who attended the same school.



Intuition allows you to directly access information from the 'organizing intelligence of the universe," a spark of which lives inside each and every one of us that connects us to one another in very real and tangible ways.



Intuition is consider to be 'SuperLogic' because it
spontaneously gives us precise logical answers that our rational mind could never give us. Another name for Intuition is 'natural knowledge."



Intuitive impulses comes from the higher part of the personality that lives beyond our logical and rational way of seeing things.



In this increasing complex world of ours, intuitive, creative, feel good, thinking is replacing logical, rational, confusing, complicated, feel bad thinking..


My intuition is like a light switch. If it feel goods the light switch is on for me to proceed. If it feels bad, the light switch is off and I wait for the next feel good impulse.



One of the reasons I developed my intuitive skills is because processing information and making decisions logically took too long.


My intuition also works like a traffic light. After asking a question, I pause and the look at the traffic light in my mind's eye. Red light means Wait. Yellow Light means proceed with Caution, Green light means Go, Go, Go


-----------------------------------------------------

.

No comments:

Post a Comment