Pages

Friday

Be Thankful


Be thankful that all of your effort, struggle and worry does not give you what you want. If it did, you would always have to do those things to get what you want. Instead, be happy and you will get what you want effortlessly. Too simple you say? Okay then, go back to being unhappy, effort, struggle, and worry yourself to death, it makes no difference to me.

-- God


P.S. You still don't understand the value of my law of attraction that I created especially for you, do you? According to your thoughts so shall it be for you....and it always is...

.

3 comments:

  1. I am very leery of people who claim they speak for God. What makes you so special? Why does God choose to communicate with you and not me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, What make's me so special is the same thing that makes you special, God. In God's eyes we are all special and God speaks to all of us. Whether we hear God or not, is up to us.

    A message I share with you that I received from, the organizing intelligence of the universe, that I call God may have no meaning to you at all because the message was specifically meant for me. However, often times, the messages I receive from God ring true for other people as well. That why, from time to time, I post messages I receive from God publicly. I post those messages knowing, full well, that some people will be skeptical about my connection to God and the messages I post.

    For people who are skeptical about the messages I post from God, I would say this. Don't judge the messenger, in this case me, judge the message. See if the message I posted rings true for you deep down in your soul. If it does, use the information in the message any way you see fit and if it doesn't, dismiss the message as something that's not true for you. The 'God connection' is a very personal one and for those of us who are interested in connecting to God we must do it in our own way and in our own time without being forced to make that 'connection' by anyone outside ourselves.

    Frederick

    ReplyDelete
  3. You tell him bud! Frederick for President!!!

    Tom D.

    ReplyDelete