Pages

Friday

Canned Inspiration


Everywhere you see the  words 'do this,' 
replace them with what you want.

I can do this, yes I can. 
I can easily do this.
I can make all the money I want.
I can have the relationship I want.
I can achieve fully restored health.
I can have more happiness, energy, satisfaction, etc..


I can do this. It is easy for me to do this. It was hard in the past but now it is easy for me to do this.
Yes, I can do this. I can easily attract what I want. I can attract it with no stress or worry at all.
I can trust that the 'organizing intelligence of the universe' is on my side and wants for me what I
want for myself. I can trust myself and my relationship with the God of my understanding to
attract all the good things I want in ways that are easy and natural for me to do...

NOW, doesn't that feel a whole lot better than can't.............

---------------------------------

Law of Attraction











Click on picture to find out more about The 
'One Magnificent Thought' Law of Attraction Program

.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these powerful words that have often changed my outlook for that day. You are greatly appreciated down here in Miami,Fl!!!

    Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristoff, I appreciate nothing better than people who appreciate me. Thank you for your kind words. Is there any subject in particular you would like to see me write about? For you, I will.

    ReplyDelete