Pages

Thursday

Producing MIRACLES with Gratitude

.
You can also use the 'gratitude practice' to be grateful for what you do want.  The more you are grateful for what you do want, the faster what you want will come into your life.

GRATITUDE TIP:  

Always list the things you are grateful for in the present tense, whether you have them or not. If you write the things you want as being in the future, they they will always be in the future. For example, 'I am grateful for all the abundance that will come to me' could result in abundance always just 'coming'....and not arriving. To harness the law of attraction you have to give thanks NOW for the things you want, as though you already received them.  - Rhonda Byrnes, The Secret Gratitude Book


My Add On Note:


The fact is, the moment you mentally want something, you already have it mentally. If you keep being grateful for having it mentally in the present tense, it has no choice but to manifest itself, with time, into your physical reality. -  Frederick

Everything in life is created twice, first mentally, then physically - Greg Anderson.





Example of Gratitude List of DO Wants.

Today's List of 100 things to be grateful for are examples of things people want to come to pass in their life. These things are expressed in the present tense as having them now.  Notice how you feel when you read this gratitude list.  Things to be grateful for should always feel good to you when you express gratitude for them.  If they don't feel good to you, change your wording so you do.



1. I am grateful I feel happiness and contentment in place of fear and worry.
2. I am grateful now that money is flowing into my life effortlessly.
3. I am grateful now that I feel abundance and prosperity regarding all things, in my life, in place of the feelings of lack and scarcity.
4. I am grateful now that I weigh my perfect weight.
5. I am grateful now that my life is flowing in the direction I dreamed it could.
6. I am grateful now that I am able to live my life depression free.
7. I am grateful now that I am feeling really good about myself.
8. I am grateful that the 'gratitude practice' makes me feel healthy, wealthy and wise.
9. I am grateful that I look forward to doing the 'gratitude practice' daily.
10.  I am grateful now that I discovered how easy it is to 'consciously create' the life I want, my way.
11.  I am grateful now that I have a flat tummy.
12. I am grateful now that my life is free of duty and obligations.
13. I am grateful now that I no longer fear getting sick or dying.
14. I am grateful I feel protected and taken care of by a loving universe.
15. I am grateful for the beautiful clothes I have that make me feel sooo good.
16. I am grateful that I have so many fun and interesting things to do every day.
17. I am grateful now that my life fun filled rather than stress filled.
18. I am grateful for all the upbeat and positive people I have in my life.
19. I am grateful I've learned feeling good is not dependent on anything or anyone except me.
20. I am grateful to be ALIVE......
21. I am grateful for the things I do want.
22. I am grateful for the love, appreciation, acknowledgment and respect I receive people.
23. I am grateful now that I don't feel alone anymore.
24. I am grateful for the incredible beauty of nature that surrounds me.
25. I am grateful now that I have the new house I dreamed of.
26. I am grateful for all the legitimate money making opportunities I receive in my e-mail.
27. I am grateful for all the money that flows into my life daily.
28. I am grateful that I've found fulfilling and satisfying ways to make all the money I want doing things I love doing..
29. I am grateful for the excellent health of my body.
30.  I am grateful that I don't have to be perfect to be happy and rich.
31. I am grateful now that I have quit judging myself in negative ways.
32. I am grateful now that I love and accept myself as I am.
33. I am grateful now that I know I am enough.
34. I am grateful now that I feel safe to be me.
35. I am grateful that my body is healing quickly.
36. I am grateful that people are attracted to the work I do without me having to advertise it or promote it in any way.
37. I am grateful for all the comments people leave me and all the e-mail messages they send me.
38. I am grateful the abundance of gratitude donations I receive from people in return for the insights and wisdom they receive from me.
39. I am grateful now that I have stopped being critical of my thoughts and actions.
40. I am grateful that feeling grateful feels so good.

41. I am grateful for my good feelings and my ability to make other people feel good too.
42. I am grateful for my ability to live in harmony with and love people who think, look and act differently than I do.
43. I am grateful that I have lost my desire to change people.

44. I am grateful now that I am happy being me.
45. I am grateful for my morning coffee.
46. I am grateful for my quiet time.
47. I am grateful for my friends who bring out the best in me.
48. I am grateful for discovering a new inspirational video this morning.
49. I am grateful for the lighthearted feeling expressing gratitude gives me.
50. I am grateful for the increasing number of visitors to my blog.
51. I am grateful for all the excellent word of mouth publicity I am receiving.
52. I am grateful for all the encouraging e-mail messages I receive each day.
53. I am grateful for the accurate guidance I receive from my intuition.
54. I am grateful for all the good people in my life; friends, family members and strangers alike.
55. I am grateful for my healthy and vital body.
56. I am grateful now that I can buy the things I want.
57. I am grateful now that the good things I want happen faster than I expect.
58. I am grateful to be repeatedly grateful for the things most important to me.
59. I am grateful for my happiness and peace of mind.

(Note: Thoughts you focus your attention on the most become habits of thought that then become your reality. Don't like your reality, change your habits of thoughts by getting in the habit of being grateful daily for the good things you have and the good things you want.)

60. I am grateful now that money is flowing into my life effortlessly.
61. I am grateful for the people in my life who love me.
62. I am grateful for the gift of life my creator has given me.
63. I am grateful for the good things that are coming my way that I can't see yet.
64. I am grateful for the ability to feel good  regardless of the attitudes of the people around me.
65. I am grateful for my ability to sleep well each night.
66. I am grateful for my ability to trust myself.
67. I am grateful for the connection I feel to Source Energy.
68. I am grateful for the music I am listening to right now.
69. I am grateful for the robin building a nest in my transom.
70. I am grateful for the sweets smiles of babies.
71. I am grateful for the happy and peaceful people in my world.
72. I am grateful for the healing power of Ho'oponopono
73. I am grateful that it is easy for me to forgive people 
74. I am grateful for music that raises my vibrations higher.
75. I am grateful for inspirational movies.
76. I am grateful for people who display non-physical courage.
77. I am grateful that I can see all world events working for good.
78. I'm grateful that I'm free from the bitterness and disappointments of my past.
79. I am grateful to experience the freedom of living in the moment.
80. I am grateful to live in harmony and cooperation with all others.
81. I am grateful to be an inspiration to others.
82. I am grateful that exciting good things happen in my life everyday.
83. I am grateful how expressing gratitude opens up my connection to my higher power.
84. I am grateful to be grateful.
85. I am grateful that every day in every way I am getting better and better.

( NOTE:  You cannot attract something good to yourself by feeling bad nor can you attract something bad to yourself by feeling good. Your feelings are cosmic magnets that go out into the universe and draw unto you people, places and circumstances that match the good or bad feelings you are feeling.) 

86. I am grateful that I have so many interesting thing I want to do every day.
87. I am grateful for the variety in my life that make life good to me.
88. I am grateful for the clothes that keep me warm when I am cold.
89. I am grateful my ability to see and hear.
90. I am grateful for my sense of touch.
91. I am grateful for the colors that are in my life.
92. I am grateful for how different colors make me feel.
93. I am grateful for the people who support my creative, money making projects.  
94. I am grateful for the good my money does for myself and others.
95. I am grateful to blessed with good health.
96. I am grateful to be blessed with lot of energy.
97. I am grateful for feeling good
98. I am grateful for the scent of a woman and the movie.
99. I am grateful for baked potatoes
100. I am grateful for the healing power of the food I eat.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment