Pages

Sunday

Spirit of Money Meditation

.
.
I call forth the 'Spirit of Money' to help me in my time of need.  I understand money, in and of itself, has no power at all except for the power I give it. And when I feel badly around money that is because I have given my power away to a piece of green paper which is the symbol for the 'Spirit of Money' rather than the 'Spirit' itself.  I realize when I make the decision to connect with the 'Spirit of Money' rather than money itself, the 'Spirit of Money' hears my plea and starts working behind the scenes of my life to supply me with the money I want and the money I need. 

As long as I keep my focus on the 'Spirit of Money,' rather than money itself, money will flow into my life effortlessly.  I now know when I feel good around money, I am connected to the 'Spirit of Money' in very real ways and all is well in my financial world. On the other hand, bad feelings around money disconnects me from the 'Spirit of Money' and cause my money supply to dry up until I make the decision to reconnect myself to the 'Spirit of Money' once again.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this insight! I use to receive your 60 Second Thoughts: Have not gotten any lately.
    Take care and God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money circulates everyday...people think if they save their money they can keep it. No Way! We can not take it with us when we die either. It's about what you say. "As long as I keep my focus on the 'Spirit of Money,' rather than money itself, money will flow into my life effortlessly."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I concur and I've been talking to people lately about the spirit of money.
    I wouldn't mind to have more detailed insight into this issue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything we see in the physical world is 'energy' manifested in different forms. Money is a form of manifested energy but any negative beliefs people have about money such as it is hard to make money or that it is difficult to attract money always come true for those who hold those negative beliefs. The problem is, those kind of beliefs live in the subconscious mind so thinking the opposite, in the conscious mind, will not erase the power of your subconscious thoughts to thwart your conscious thoughts regarding money. The only way to erase negative money thoughts living in your subconscious mind is to love them to death. If you do that, you will love them out of existence and money will flow into your life naturally and effortlessly. Read more about loving to death negative beliefs. - http://www.lovesolvesall.com/

      Delete