Pages

Wednesday

Take the FREE Law of Attraction Course

.

This law of attraction Mastery course is not a teaser course, it is a complete course made available to you free of charge. There is nothing for you to buy. There are no strings attached. I am giving this course to you, at no charge, out of the gratitude I feel for all the blessings the law of attraction has given me.  - Frederick Zappone
 
Sample Lesson from the MASTERY Program: 

LOA MASTERY Lesson #3

.
Thinking about or focusing on your 'negative self' is NOT you... However believing it is keeps you from attracting what you want. Anytime you are focused on anything negative about yourself, you are keeping what you want at a distance from yourself. When you identify with any negative aspect of yourself, you are focusing on what you DON'T want.  

Focusing on your negative self is what you were trained to do.  It is how people controlled you during your growing up years. And it is how the people from your past continue to control you in the present moment even though they may not even be on this planet any more.  

By getting you to believe in and focus on your negative qualities they were able to make you feel weak, ineffective and dependent on them. The time has come to give up all beliefs in any negative qualities about yourself. Instead focus your attention exclusively on your MAGNIFICENCE, POWER AND BEAUTY... 

Focusing on anything less than those qualities slows down the process of you attracting to yourself all the good things you want... This change in focus takes practice. Everyday life will give you the opportunity to focus on your beauty, magnificence and power. 

The more you focus on your magnificence, power and beauty, the easier it will be to maintain that focus and the more often the universe will supply you with evidence and proof that you are more MAGNIFICENT, POWERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL than words can describe...

Keep in mind, a negative aspect of yourself can only exist if you continue to feed it your power.  You do that by focusing your attention on it. When you take your attention away from any negative aspect of yourself, for as long as you keep your attention away from it, it ceases to exist in your physical reality. The moment you focus your attention back on that negative aspect it re-manifest itself into your physical reality.

Energy flows where attention goes. Focusing on anything negative about yourself is how you feed it energy and keep it alive. Instead focus on your MAGNIFICENCE, BEAUTY AND POWER...  


To participate in my FREE Law of 
Attraction Mastery  Course, installed 
the Encouraging WORDS toolbar now.   



The Mastery lessons are not posted on this site so if you want to enjoy the benefits of my FREE law of attraction MASTERY program, install my Encouraging WORD toolbar now by clicking on the toolbar below. There is nothing to sign up for and no personal information is required. Once you have my Encouraging WORDS toolbar installed, you will receive instant ALERTS, with the web address, every time a new law of attraction mastery lesson is posted.   To install the toolbar now, Click Here


toolbar powered by Conduit


After installing the FREE toolbar click on this link to get started:

To Begin the Mastery Lessons, START HERE




 

4 comments:

  1. Frederick, little by little, with hard work and your encouraging words, I see this taking place in my life! Thanks you for being such an inspiration to us all.....I am thrilled to have YOU and the LOA in my life, and KNOW that it works!!!Katie
    p.s. I have your tool bar too! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I am thrilled to have you in my life too. Of course, I only attract people who aspire to greatness and that's why I attracted you.

    Thanks you for the kudos on the toolbar. I got feed up with all the toolbars out there so I came up with my own Encouraging WORDS toolbar with quality gadgets everyone would like. I love all the gadgets and options I have on the toolbar. My favorites gadgets are the radio and e-mail notifier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you know I'm on board over here... :) Always wanting to learn more and accept positive energy exchanges!

    Toolbar amazing. Listening to Ventura Highway...

    Gin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gin, Abraham-Hicks and Rhonda's Byrne's, SECRET made people aware of the law of attraction and all the benefits it offers people and for that I will be forever grateful.

    My purpose in life is not to re-invent the wheel, my purpose in life is show people how to apply the law with effortless ease.

    Making the law of attraction work is easy to do once people know a few tricks about keeping themselves positive regardless of the people and circumstances that surround them. That's what my law of attraction MASTERY course is all about, demonstrating the easy way to use the law to make all of your dreams come true, no matter what.

    And yes, the toolbar is amazing. I love the great selection of radio stations I can listen to from all over the world. The German Station that play American Oldies is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete