Pages

Saturday

I live the L.O.A. first, then I write about it...

.

I normally don't share much about my personal life away from Encouraging WORDS. However, I thought I would today because of the fantastic stuff that has been happening in my life recently. Using the law of attraction, I have been focusing exclusively on what I DO WANT. As a result, I have two television shows in the works with a New York Television Production Company.  One deals with health-care and the other deals with flea markets. 


These two shows are as different as day or night but I have no doubt they will both be hit shows because I have been fortunate enough to have mastered making the law of attraction (LOA) work in my favor by practicing focused living.

For those who have installed my free Encouraging WORDS Toolbar I will send you an alert notice to your desktop when I have the dates and times the shows will be airing. Because I am under contract I can't tell you a lot about the shows right now, I can, however, show you one of the 'set locations' for our Flea Market Mania show. The location is where we train people before we send them out to Flea Markets to win cash and prizes. The link to the 'set location' includes a slide show that automatically starts up when you land on the page plus two videos so you can appreciate how magical this location will be for our show. To see our 'set location,' Click here
  - Frederick Zappone, Encouraging WORDS

---------------------------------

FYI - I shot the videos and photos. I'm not a professional so they are not the best quality but they will give you an idea how great this set location is... BTW, all the food items you see there are 'props,' they are not real except for the Banana Splits friends of mine made for us while we were on the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment