Pages

Friday

One EXCELLENT Reason Why You shouldn't be AGAINST anything.

I am not against anything because the moment I am, I give my 'personal power' away to it.  When I am against something, I draw attention to it. When I am against something, I make it stronger. When I am against something I am wasting time focusing my energy on what I DON'T WANT rather than focusing my energy on things I DO WANT such as:

  • Peace
  • Health
  • Prosperity
  • Harmony
  • Cooperation
  • Understanding
  • Unity
  • Love

When I am against something, it puts me into a state of mind that does not feel good. The way I handle things I do not like is I do not pay them any attention at all. That doesn't mean I deny things I do not like. That means I accept 'what is' so I can focus my attention, energy and actions on creating 'what will be'.  By focusing my attention on what I DO like, I am not giving my power away to people and things I do not like.


No comments:

Post a Comment