Pages

Thursday

Unsolicited Testimonial From a SUICIDAL Lady


I showed Rebekah how to reclaim her power that
she had given away to others down through the years.
There is ALWAYS hope and a way out from underneath
depression and despair when we change how we think.

Testimonial From A Suicidal Lady 

My whole being has made an about turn around and I am so happy that I don’t know how to act sometimes.  Isn’t it unbelievable?  I want to write about the situation but do not know where to begin.  What made the difference?  The email that you sent me in which you XXXXXXXXXXX for me being hurt.  That email touched my very being, I can’t explain what it did other than heal my deepest wounds.  You are an awesome person and I am so grateful to have you as my friend. - Rebekah

Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life, Click Here
(Do what Rebekah did.)

. 

No comments:

Post a Comment