Pages

Monday

I am surrendering today....

 .
Surrendering is an exercise I do that cleans out my heart, mind and soul and makes me feel brand new again. When I talk about surrender, I am not talking about defeat. I am talking about giving UP all thoughts and feelings that trouble me to the higher part of my personality, the divine part of my personality that lives inside of me. And when I release the thoughts and feelings that trouble me to my higher personality, my higher self transforms my negative thoughts and feelings into inspirational thoughts and feelings. 

Here are examples of thoughts and feelings I have surrendered to.

my worthless feelings and the thoughts that cause me to feel that way.
my stupid feelings and the thoughts that cause me to feel that way.
my empty feelings and the thoughts that cause me to feel that way.
my powerless feeling and the thoughts that cause me to feel that way.
my dumb feelings and the thoughts that cause me to feel that way.
my 'I'm not smart enough' feelings and the thoughts that cause me to feel that way.
my 'I'm not good enough' feelings and the thoughts that cause me to feel that way.

THE REAL REASON I SURRENDER 

Resisting negative thoughts and feelings causes them to persist. 

Resisting negative thoughts and feeling also cause them to grow stronger and have more control and power over me.  On the other hand, when I surrender to my negative thoughts and feelings, I am letting them go and when I let them go, those negative thoughts and feelings lose all power to harm me.


---------------------------------------
The Feeling GOOD, No Matter What, Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment