Pages

Sunday

Don't SABOTAGE your Intentions like I once did.

When you set an 'intention for something to happen' and then take an action out of fear of it not happening, you shouldn't be surprised when what you want to happen doesn't happened because you neutralized the power of your own intention out of fear.

For the longest time I habitually undermined my good intentions by taking action out of the fear of my intentions not coming true. And, of course, taking action coming from the fear of my intentions not coming true, they never did.

I undermined my intentions because I didn't trust my intentions.

I learned, the hard way, when I make an intention for something to happen, in order for it to happen I have to believe in and trust my intention at the 100% level...

I have to trust that my intention will either bring me what I want from sources unexpected, unexpectedly or guide me to what I want using inspired thoughts and not thoughts of fear  Fear thoughts always, no exceptions, push away from me what I want and stops me from having it..
 
Learning to stop myself from taking action based on fear thoughts took practice because taking action on fear thoughts was an unconscious habit of mine. The only way to rid myself of this 'unconscious habit' was to become fully conscious of those times when I was in the act of taking a fear based action and then stop myself in mid-stream and do the opposite...

The One Magnificent Thought Dissolves Fear

  
.

No comments:

Post a Comment