Pages

Monday

2 cents made him a Millionaire... ( A Gratitude Story)

.
He found 2 cents last year and was grateful. He was grateful  because he knew that, although, 2 cents wasn't much, it was much better than nothing at all.  He also knew that by being grateful for the 2 cents, he would attract more money to be grateful for. The next day he found a quarter. Again, not much money but better than nothing at all so he expressed gratitude for the 25 cents he found.

His family and friends mocked him for being grateful for the puny amounts he found but the Universe did not. He found $1.00 on his walk through town and expressed great gratitude for it. 


He was so happy with his one dollar that he decided to spend the dollar on a lottery ticket..... Guess what?  He won a million dollar....and it all started because he was grateful for two cents.

Expressing sincere gratitude for what we have guarantees we will attract more good stuff into our life to be grateful for. The feelings of gratitude acting like cosmic magnets, in ways I cannot explain, reach out into the universe and bring back to us more of what we are sincerely grateful for.....

Every time you get something for free, even if it is only finding a penny or two, it is a test.  It is a test from the universe to see if you are going to be grateful or not. And if you are and you trust the universe wants the best for you, the universe will reward you with more. It has worked for me all of my life.... 


When I am not grateful for the things I have in my life, the supply of good things coming into my life dries up. And since I have the desire to have more in my life and not less I am grateful for every little good thing that comes my way. 

When you are grateful for every little thing that the universe provides you with, the universe provides you with more things to be grateful for either by dropping them off at your doorstep or by guiding you to them by giving you inspired thoughts and intuitive impulses that lead you to the good things you want.

-  Frederick Zappone

-----------------------------------------
Gratitude is the Key that UNLOCKS the 
Doors To Your Abundant Prosperity, Click Here