Pages

Thursday

Homeless NO MORE (An Inspiring True Story)


Hello, my name is Frederick Zappone. One of the things most people don't know about me is that at one time I was homeless. I didn't have a roof over my head, a postal address, a phone, a place to take a shower. (Try getting a job under those circumstances). When it happened to me, not even my family and friends had pity on me because they thought I was lazy, stupid or a poor money manager and deserved what I got.

When I ended up homeless, people didn't have compassion for me, they judged me harshly. This is what people do as a way to 'distance themselves' from something that scares them half to death. The idea of being homeless scares most people have to death. It did me. Looking back, I can see it was my fear of being homeless that caused me to end up homeless.

Fear is treacherous because fear's job is to deliver to you what you fear.... and it did deliver to me what I feared the most and that was being homeless. A person like me being homeless didn't make sense because I was smart, educated and came from a family with money but that didn't stop my fear from coming true.

Fortunately for me, my 'will' was strong enough to dig myself out of the homeless hole because, by then, I had a good understanding about how our thoughts (the good and bad ones) become things and create our reality. And I got to see, up close and personal, how fear created the circumstances I found myself in and I knew if I reversed my thinking, I could reverse my circumstances and I did.

It took me a year to dig myself out of the homeless hole and the people I once thought less of, the homeless, became the people I loved the best. I received more love and compassion from homeless people than I ever received from the rich...

I had a homeless man teach me how to find food in a dumpster that was safe to eat. I had another homeless person teach me where it was safe to sleep at night and still another homeless person who showed me how to be happy in circumstances where I thought it was not possible to experience one moment of happiness.

Today, because of my experience of being homeless, taking care of people unloved, unwanted or rejected by society is one of my passion in life.  Visit my
web site: Money MASTERY



No comments:

Post a Comment