Pages

Tuesday

Be-ing Yourself

You can’t fully be yourself if you care for one second what people think of you. 

Caring about what other people think of you will cause you to think thoughts and take actions that won’t feel good to you. 

Caring more about what other people think of you than what you think of yourself will make them the master of your life and you their slave.

I learned a long time ago, that you can either care about what people think of you or you can care about people and you can’t have it both ways.

I made the choice to passionately care about people and at the same time not to give one shit what they think of me. You should too. 

 Buy your copy of my book, only $2.99 

Thoughts Create REALITY


Leaving a review of my book is always appreciated. The more reviews I receive the more Amazon promotes my book

No comments:

Post a Comment