Pages

Wednesday

Feedback

The purpose of the spiritual wisdom on this site is to make life easier for you. Your comments about the kind of information you want to see up on this site and any questions you have about what you read here are always appreciated.

Please click on the "comment link" at the end of this message to leave your feedback. The feedback form will pop up in a separate window so be sure to turn your pop up blocker off to access the feedback form. You can post your comments anonymously if you wish.

For those of you interested in finding out more information about how you can download the Spiritual Reflections Archive, Click Here

2 comments:

  1. I don't know whether you cover this or not but I would like to see more information, from a spiritual viewpoint, concerning "intimacy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this web site. I have gained so much inspiration from you Frederick and your web site.

    I am greatful and thankful for your knowledge and wisdom. I am also glad i linked in to this web sit. I must thank the angels who directed me to your site.

    Keep doing what your doing we need you.

    ReplyDelete