Pages

Friday

Our Spiritual Job

Our spiritual job is to be a MIRACLE MAKER in the lives of other people. When you see you have the power to make a miracle happen for someone, make it happen for them. We are, individually and collectively, individualized expressions of God's love for one another. And when we step forward and create unexpected miracles in the lives of other people, other people, friends and strangers alike, create unexpected miracles for us in return. This is a spiritual principle that works without fail, every single time.

"As you give, so shall it be given to you."

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!
    Thank you for Spiritual encouragement. Thank you for helping others during and after their breast cancer journey!! I want to help too! Please give my info to people who would benefit from it.
    My name is Sandy Howard and I am a survivor!! I survived the poison, cut and burn, and have been taking Tamoxifen for 2 years.
    After my treatment ended I expected pure euphoria, absolute relief and bliss. I was dead wrong. I was anxious, I cried, I was depressed, I had major insomnia, I was an emotional trainwreck. Can anybody relate to that?! Thankfully I found natural, gentle healing and wrote a book about my extraordinary healing journey. If you can relate to those emotions,or just need inspiration or encouragement during or after your cancer journey check out our website at Lifeafterchemo.com, , send me your mailing address at lifeafterchemo@aol.com and I will mail my book "Life After Chemo; Complete Emotional and Physical Healing is possible", free of charge, my gift to you. My dream is to help others who are needlessly suffering as I was. God Bless You All!!

    ReplyDelete