Pages

Monday

I hate my life, how do I create a new reality..


Question:
I hate my life, how do I create a new reality for myself?

Answer: If you hate your life I suggest you quit giving it your attention and energy because the more you do, the longer the life you hate will continue to persist in your experience. Instead, completely reject the life you don't like and focus your attention exclusively on the life you want, the one you will like.

I never changed anything about my life, I did not like, by continually giving it my attention and energy because that made it persist. On the other hand, by mentally rejecting what I didn't like, it freed me up to put my energies into creating the life I did want, the one I knew I would love. I did just that, I created the life I love and you will to once you understand that you always attract to yourself what you focus your attention on the most.

If you focus your attention on what you don't want, you will attract more of what you don't want.. If you focus your attention on what you DO WANT, you will attract more of what you do want and the life you don't want will begin fading from view. That's how the law of attraction works. It's pretty simple but it does take practice until you master focusing your attention on what you 'do want' while leaving your don't wants alone.


-------------------------------
People are so busy surviving they don't see it is their very own
thoughts that are keeping them from prospering and thriving.

-------------------
E-Mail Blog Author Frederick Zappone, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment