- FOCUSING on things that make you happy keeps you happy.
- If a thought feels good to you, it is the right thought for you, otherwise, it is not about
- What we call obstacles or roadblocks are thoughts in our mind we have given our power away too.
- Feeling good attracts good things to you. The opposite is also true.
- How you feel determines what you attract.
- Taking action when it doesn't feel right to you results in failure....
- Fighting negative feelings keeps you stuck feeling those negative feelings over and over again.
- Allow the negative feelings you do not like to harmlessly pass you by and they will.
- FOCUSING on good thoughts that produce good feelings dissolve negative feelings.
Posted by Frederick Zappone at 12:56 PM