Pages

Friday

100 Things I am Grateful For..

.
Feeling are like cosmic magnets that flow out into the universe and attract back to us people, places and circumstances that match what we are feeling.

To change things quickly in your life, commit to writing down 100 things you are grateful for each day until you SEE the change. And FEEL the gratitude. Your power is in the FEELING that you put into the words of gratitude. - Rhonda Byrnes.

If you start every day expressing gratitude, even if you duplicate things on your list, you will notice an immediately shift in your feelings. The more you do a daily list of 100 things to be grateful for the faster the circumstances of your life will change.

1. I am grateful to be ALIVE.
2. I am grateful for the opportunity to change my life for the better daily. 
3. I am grateful that doing the gratitude exercise has resulted in me having more energy.
4. I am grateful that I am now sleeping better from doing the gratitude exercise.
5. I am grateful that I have less bills since I started doing the gratitude exercise.
6. I am grateful for the good food I have to eat.
7. I am grateful for how beautiful the clouds in the sky were this evening.
8. I am grateful that I have no debt.
9. I am grateful that I have a car that runs well and is in excellent shape.
10. I am grateful that I was able to solve a financial problem a friend of mine had.
11. I am grateful for the new opportunities to prosper that come into my life.
12. I am grateful for JW being in my life.
13. I am grateful  for my ability to give up judging a person.
14. I am grateful for my ability to be loyal to my friends.
15. I am grateful for my vision.
16. I am grateful for all the great vacations I have had.
17. I am grateful for all the wonderful surprises I have received in my life.
18. I am grateful for my ability to remember only positive events from my past life.
19. I am grateful for my computer.
20. I am grateful for the Internet.
21. I am grateful for my facebook friends.
22. I am grateful for my my twitter friends.
23. I am grateful for chocolate pop cycles.
24. I am grateful for flowers.
25. I am grateful for fresh tomatoes.
26. I am grateful for the variety of foods in the grocery stores.
27. I am grateful for the people interested in my television show.
28. I am grateful for the pictures my camera takes.
29. I am grateful for excellent health.
30. I am grateful for healthy lungs.
31. I am grateful for my hearing.
32. I am grateful for my great imagination.
33. I am grateful now that I am able to visualize things I want in advance.
34. I am grateful for understanding the simplicity and ease of using the Law of Attraction.
35. I am grateful for all the people who visit my blog, leave gratitude donations and purchase my OMT program.
36. I am grateful for the calming effect writing the 'gratitude list' gives me.
37. I am grateful for PJ.
38. I am grateful for Peggle and Wii
39 I am grateful for my walking exercise.
40. I am grateful that I can eat what I want.
41. I am grateful that I no longer smoke.
42. I am grateful that my body heals fast and I have a strong immune system.
43. I am grateful that I live in harmony with the woman I love.
44. I am grateful that I was able to turn my life around.
45. I am grateful for the money I have.
46. I am grateful for the freedom to do the work I love.
47. I am grateful for my ability to swim.
48. I am grateful for strangers treating me like friends they know.
49. I am grateful for electricity to run my air conditioners.
50. I am grateful for the Secret to You video up on this blog.
51. I am grateful for the classy actress Sandra Bullock.
52. I am grateful for inspiring feel good movies.
53. I am grateful for Meryl Streep's acting abilities.
54. I am grateful Jack Benny, Dean Martin, Bob Hope, Johnny Carson to name a few.
55. I am grateful for singers who move my emotions and inspire me.
56. I am grateful for Denzel Washington
57. I am grateful for Coke Cola.
58. I am grateful for good service and friendly wait people.
59. I am grateful for people who appreciate my business
60. I am grateful for Aldi's Chicken Salad.
61. I am grateful that the car was invented.
62. I am grateful for people who are in business to serve others.
63. I am grateful for good products and services.
64. I am grateful for fair prices.
65. I am grateful for people with integrity.
66. I am grateful for people who quietly do good behind the scenes.
67. I am grateful for Millie giving me a home when I was homeless.
68. I am grateful that I have had the opportunity to start over after screwing up.
69. I am grateful for the great life I am living.
70. I am grateful for the opportunity to travel.
71. I am grateful my daughter and family are coming to visit me this summer.
72. I am grateful, in my own way, I can make Vona's life easier.
73. I am grateful Vona appreciates and loves me.
74. I am grateful Vona is not jealous and trust me.
75. I am grateful Vona accepts my women friends and clients.
76. I am grateful for new born babies.
77. I am grateful for the progress medical science has made.
78. I am grateful that I live in a 'user friendly' universe.
79. I am grateful for the house I live in.
80. I am grateful for my yard.
81. I am grateful for the store location I am renting.
82. I am grateful for the lady who bought the bedroom furniture the other day.
83. I am grateful when I can make feel good.
84. I am grateful for the car dealership that repairs my cars.
85. I am grateful for people who throw smiles my way.
86. I am grateful to be able to help the homeless from time to time.
87. I am grateful when I can encourage people.
88. I am grateful for the good jobs I have had done through the years.
89. I am grateful for my positive attitude.
90. I am grateful to be grateful and the good feelings it gives me.
91. I am grateful for this day.
92. I am grateful for my mom and dad.
93. I am grateful for all the good things they did for me.
94. I am grateful for the generous people in my life.
95. I am grateful for the funny jokes that make me laugh.
96. I am grateful that life keeps getting better and better.
97. I am grateful that I feel good.
98. I am grateful for an open mind and laid back attitude.
99. I am grateful for my fingers and toes.
100. I am grateful for completing this list today.


.

 .

2 comments:

  1. "There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart"
    Celia Thaxter (American Poet, 1836-1894)

    I picked up on your blog about being grateful, and thought you might appreciate this quote.

    I am a new author of a book titled: When I Am Grateful
    It's a gift book that outlines the 'stuff' that can happen to us everyday and then reminds
    the reader how we can be grateful, even in the most challenging times.

    You can view a book video on my site which gives you more insights.
    Go to: wheniamgrateful.com

    Have a Grateful Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaye, thank you sharing information about your book on gratitude with us. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete