Pages

Tuesday

Gratitude: A Simple Practice, AMAZING RESULTS

.
Over time I noticed when I was feeling negative, it's was because I was whining and complaining about something I did not have rather than being grateful for all the good things I did have. Once I realized I had, unwittingly, developed the habit of ingratitude and that I was a very ungrateful S.O.B. I consciously worked on developing the habit of gratitude. Now I have Gratitude FEVER.

1. I am grateful I am alive.
2. I am grateful that I discovered the gratitude practice.
3. I am grateful that the practice of gratitude makes me feel good.
4. I am grateful that I feel more energetic and relaxed from practicing gratitude.
5. I am grateful now that I am mastering the practice of gratitude.
6. I am grateful for the people I inspire by my writings and insights.
7. I am grateful for the people who send donations in support of this blog.
8. I am grateful for the rains that refresh the land.
9. I am grateful for the sunshine that warms my body, mind and soul.
10. I am grateful that without thinking how to type, I type effortlessly.
11. I am grateful for every reader who visits my blog whether they comment or not.
12. I am grateful that 80% of my day yesterday was perfect.
13. I am grateful that I have no debt whatsoever.
14. I am grateful for the money I have.
15. I am grateful that I have someone in my life who loves and accepts me exactly as I am.
16. I am grateful to be able to start my day typing my gratitude list.
17. I am grateful that the gratitude practice produces instant results of peace and happiness.
18. I am grateful that all of my negative thoughts are disappearing from my life forever.
19. I am grateful for the people who let me know the difference my writing make in their life.
20. I am grateful for the people in my life who  receive my gifts love, time and money graciously.
21. I am grateful that I feel better and better the more grateful I am.
22. I'm grateful that 'gratitude' keeps me focused on what I DO want rather than my don't wants.
23. I'm grateful my writings inspire people to consciously create the life they want.
24. I am grateful for all the music in my life and my ipod that makes it easy to listen too.
25. I am grateful that I'm awake and no longer take my life and the people in it for granted.
26. I am grateful when I experience love and peace washing over me like warm ocean waves.
27. I am grateful for my mental, emotional and physical health.
28. I am grateful that I believe the best about myself rather than the worst.
29. I am grateful that I am seeing the good in everything.
30. I am grateful that I am living more in my heart these days and less in my head.
31. I am grateful for this inspiring video clip.
32. I am grateful that the more I express gratitude the easier it to be grateful.
33. I am grateful that I discovered the gratitude practice.
34. I am grateful that I use the time I used to use to worry to practice gratitude instead.
35. I am grateful to know I am responsible for everything about my life, no exceptions.
36  I am grateful for the car I have.
37. I am grateful for the house I live in.
38. I am grateful to have the freedom to work when and where I want.
39. I am grateful for my life experiences that made me a stronger and more compassionate person.
40. I am grateful for unexpected gifts of abundance that the Universe gives me unexpectedly. 
41. I am grateful to be living in a 'user friendly' universe.
42. I am grateful for my intelligence.
43. I am grateful for my morning coffee.
44. I am grateful for my solitude and quiet time.
45. I am grateful I found a dentist who no longer scares me or shames me.
46. I am grateful for my dog PJ who makes sure I exercise (walk) daily.
47. I am grateful that I longer take my ability to walk and talk for granted.
48. I am grateful for the butterflies.
49. I am grateful for the unexpected smiles other people give me.  
50. I am grateful to be able to make a list of 100 things daily that I am grateful for.
51. I am grateful for the inspiration Janey Cutler is to me.
52. I am grateful that many of my inspirational writings touch, move and inspire people.
53. I'm grateful for the people who write me comments.
54. I am grateful for the person who just now bought my Spiritual Guide E-Manual
55. I am grateful that money flows into my life effortlessly.
56. I am grateful for the incredible and amazing miracles the 'gratitude practice' brings into my life.
57. I am grateful to be making money doing things I love to do rather than have to do.
58. I am grateful that the more that I am grateful the better I feel.
59. I am grateful that the 'gratitude practice' produces better results than popping pills.
60. I am grateful that the 'gratitude practice' dissolves fear and doubt.
61. I am grateful  that the 'gratitude practice, when done sincerely, produces fast results.
62. I'm grateful that the Universe will solve problems I cannot solve when I release them.
63. I am grateful I've regained my trust in God, the organizing intelligence of the universe.
64. I am grateful for having recovered my ability to open myself up so I can receive my good.
65. I am grateful that the most powerful and effective things in life are easy to understand.
66. I am grateful  for the 11,000 plus Twitter followers I have.
67. I am grateful that I have so many things to be grateful for.
68. I grateful to discover how much fun expressing gratitude can be.
69. I am grateful that I am no longer the ungrateful person I once was..
70. I am grateful now that people no longer have problems downloading my SGE ebook
71. I am grateful for all the people who bought my OMT Law of Attraction program
72. I am grateful for the trust people have in me.
73. I am grateful for the core values of honesty and integrity my parents gave me.
74. I am grateful how fast the 'organizing intelligence of the universe' works on my behalf.
75. I am grateful for the great health I have experienced over my lifetime.
76. I am grateful for my children and grandchildren.
77. I am grateful now that I have completely given up the punishing God concept.
78. I am grateful to be living in the United States and the freedom that gives me to be me.
79. I am grateful that I love people more and criticize them less.
80. I am grateful for the daily unexpected miracles, large and small, that take place in my life.
81. I am grateful for the people who showed me the 'gratitude path' way of living.
82. I am grateful how effortlessly and consistently abundance flows into my life.
83. I am grateful for the technology that allows me to connect with good people around the world.
84. I am grateful for the 207 people who have voted in my Life poll. 
85. I am grateful that my body keeps itself healthy without me giving it a second thought.
86. I am grateful that my body is beginning to look like I visualized it to look.
87. I am grateful for my ability to focus on my strengths and leave my weakness alone.
88. I am grateful now that I can eat potatoes chips and cheese puffs without gaining weight.
89. I am grateful for the health benefits I receive from taking the herb turmeric daily.
90. I am grateful for the people who return to me the respect that I show to them.
91. I am grateful for my sensitivity to the feelings of others.
92. I am grateful for how good it feels to care about others.
93. I am grateful that my life flows as smoothly and as slow or fast as I like it to.
94. I am grateful now that I am the conscious creator of my life rather than the unwitting victim of it.
95. I am grateful for the people who have the patience to read my whole gratitude list.
96. I am grateful for all of my friend and family members.
97. I am grateful for my new goal in life which is to never disappoint myself.
98. I am grateful for my personal commitment to do the ordinary extraordinary well.
99. I am grateful for the difference I make in peoples lives.
100  I'm grateful people don't hold my grammar and typo mistakes against me. :)

Related Reading: Gratitude produces MIRACLES but not for everyone. Here's Why?

--------------------------------------
Recommended Gratitude Books
--------------------------------------
 Please share with me what you are grateful for today.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment