Pages

Saturday

Appreciating Gratitude

.
Gratitude means to appreciate something and appreciate means to increase in value. When you are grateful for a thing, you are causing that thing to appreciate in value and as a result you appreciate in value too. Gratitude will 'grow' abundance for you in all areas of your life. Gratitude is the fertilizer that yields crops of abundance, tangible and intangible. On the other hand, when you are not grateful, you attract a lack and scarcity of everything to yourself.


Today's Grateful List of 100 Things.

1. I am grateful for this morning's weather.
2. I am grateful for feeling like a new person this morning.
3. I am grateful for the opportunity to makes Vona's life easier today.
4. I am grateful for the happiness and laughter I can bring into people's lives.

( Author Note: I've traced back all the problems in my life to not be grateful for what I had. By being grateful, in the present moment, for what I had, have and will have in the future, I set into motion the forces of the universe to either bring me what I want or guide me to it. That's how the law of gratitude works.)

5. I am grateful that I am taking the time to train my mind in the art of gratitude.
6. I am grateful for the music I am listening to that makes me feel connected to all of life.
7. I am grateful for the 'lessons of love' I learn by expressing gratitude.
8. I am grateful for the blue skies and the fresh air.
9. I am grateful for my fingernails, I am grateful for everything large and small.
10. I am gratitude that I no longer take anything in my life for granted.
11. I am grateful for the feelings of love that wash over me. 
12. I am grateful for recognizing my problem in life was one of ingratitude.
13. I am very grateful to be very grateful these days.
14. I am grateful I have the cash to fix up my bathroom today.
15. I am grateful for the confidence I have in attracting money when I need it.
16. I am grateful that feeling ungrateful gets me back onto the 'gratitude track' again.
17. I am grateful feeling gratitude feels soooooooo good.
18. I am grateful for discovering how incredibly ungrateful I have been in my life.
19. I am grateful for seeing my weaknesses for they show me where to grow strong.
20. I am grateful that I am in the process of 'consciously' creating the life I want.
21. I am grateful that I have all the time I want to do all the things I want.
22. I am grateful for how easy expressing gratitude  makes my life.
23. I am grateful that I now feel gratitude for every little thing I do.
24. I am grateful for practicing and developing the 'gratitude attitude'
25. I am grateful to start every day making my list of 100 things I am grateful for.
26. I am grateful for Janey Cutler, she is so inspiring to me.
27. I am grateful for the sunny day with deep blue skies.
28. I am grateful to consciously focus on gratitude rather than my former habit of ingratitude.
29. I am grateful to share my gratitude and good fortune with others.
30. I am grateful for my bills because it gives me the opportunity to participate in the money flow process.
31. I am grateful for all the free stuff on the interest and the people who share it.
32. I am grateful to donate money to others because what I donate to others comes back to me multiplied.
33. I am grateful for Abraham-Hicks showing me the art of allowing.
34. I am grateful for Joe Vitale's book titled  The Attractor Factor:
35. I am grateful for Deepak Chopra's book titled: The Path to Love
36. I am grateful for Louise Hay's book titled You Can Heal Your Life
37. I am grateful for Wayne Dyer's movie Making the Shift
38. I am grateful for James Redfield book The Celestine Prophecy
39. I am grateful for Barry Kaufman's book FutureSight
40. I am grateful for all of my mentors and teachers who have shared their insights with me.
41. I am grateful for the times my dad took me to the circus when I was a kid.
42. I am grateful for the six summers I spent on vacation at Camp Lupton as a kid.
43. I am grateful for the incredibly happy childhood I had.
44. I am grateful that I only remember the good times of my childhood and not the bad.
45. I am grateful that I appreciate my parents strengths and forgive them for their faults.
46. I am grateful for the God of the Universe watching out for me.
47. I am grateful for the marching music of John Phillips Sousa
48. I am grateful for my piano lessons as a child.
49. I am grateful for my singing lessons as an adult.
50  I am grateful for the the neat clothes my parents bought me growing up.
51. I am grateful for all the people in my life who have forgiven me for my mistakes.
52. I am grateful that I have been given many chances to get my life right.
53. I am grateful for the wisdom and insights I receive daily, seemingly out of thin air.
54. I am grateful for how balanced and centered expressing gratitude makes me feel.
55. I am grateful that I am feeling my 'gratitude words' deeply.
56. I am grateful for all the people who visit my blog..
57. I am grateful for all the people who visit my blog and leave comments.
58. I am grateful I have a steady stream of gratitude donations coming in to support my blog writings.
59. I am grateful that I am able to manage my weight without watching what I eat.
60. I am grateful that my body is energetic and vital without regular exercise.
61. I am grateful that I take care of my body in the way it likes to be taken care of.
62. I am grateful for the beauty and diversity of NYC.
63. I am grateful that I went to St. Vincent Prep and College.
64. I am grateful for the racers, a roller coaster ride at Kennywood
65. I am grateful for my outrageous and sometimes shocking sense of humor
67. I am grateful for the inner peace that I experience daily.
68. I am grateful that life is as simple for me as I thought it could be.
69. I am grateful to experience the 'gratitude practice' taking the effort and struggle out of life.
70. I am grateful for the common sense and intelligence God blessed me with.
71. I am grateful for the 70's, what great memories I have of those times.
72. I am grateful to be ALIVE, enjoying the moment, living in the moment.
73. I am grateful that you are reading this, yes YOU! :) 
74. I am grateful to all the people who have subscribed to my Free Inspirational Quotations
75. I am grateful for all the people who tell people about my blog.
76. I am grateful for all the people who purchased my Spiritual Guide E-Manual 
77. I am grateful now that I experience my worthiness and spiritual power.
78. I am grateful how easy it is to express gratitude.
79. I am grateful for how good I feel expressing gratitude for the things in my life, large and small.
80. I am grateful for the magical times in my life.
81. I am grateful for all being right with my world.
82. I am grateful for all the adventures I have enjoyed and the road trips I have taken.
83. I am grateful for my ability to now live in the moment.
84. I am grateful for the gift of being able to focus on things that make me feel good.
85. I am grateful for my accidental discovery of the One Magnificent Thought (OMT)
86. I am grateful for a relaxing and joy filled Saturday.
87. I am grateful for the 'gratitude way' of living my life.
88. I am grateful for the grateful people in my life.
89. I am grateful for the meditation CD's I have.
90. I am grateful for homemade bread and butter.
91. I am grateful for 5 GUYS Hamburgers.
92. I am grateful for all the times I spent visiting my grandparents.
93  I am grateful that I have become a grateful person.
94. I am grateful that I am no longer in a hypnotic trance to negative things.
95. I am grateful for the loving, caring, decent people in my life.
96. I am grateful for this day and all the good things it is bringing my way.
97. I am grateful now that all my fears, doubts and worries have dissolved.
98. I am grateful now that money flows into my life with effortless ease.
99. I am grateful for all the people who love and appreciate me.
100. I am grateful to be me!





.

1 comment:

  1. i have started a book of positive aspects where i list things and write the positive aspects of them. i think gratitude lists are wonderful too and i have noticed that it gets easier every day to find thing to be grateful for!
    so yes it is a learned emotion!
    you become better at it the more you practice!

    ReplyDelete