Pages

Sunday

Spirits of Power, Happiness and Protection

.
Little children are happy, most of the time, because they are aware of the spirits around them that make life safe for them. Their fertile minds have not, yet, been brainwashed into believing they live in a hostile universe with only moments of safety. What little children experience, that most adults no longer experience, is that they live in a 'user friendly universe' with only moments of danger.

As an adult we have spirits that surround us, both good ones and bad. The bad ones are loud and boisterous, rude and cold and they work hard making you believe the ugly thoughts you think are your thoughts.  Bad spirits use your thoughts against you while 'good spirits' make you feel as you once did when you were a little child, loved and safe.


While most people can not see spirits, all people can feel them.  Any time you are feeling less than the magnificent, lovable person that you are, that is because you are, unwittingly, allowing the 'bad spirits' to torment your mind with thoughts that can make you emotionally and/or physically sick. Bad spirits are like bullies, all bark no bite. However if you fear them, they will gain power over you because they will feed on your fear of them and seem more powerful to you than they really are.


When troubled by 'bad spirits' call forth your good ones. If you persist in calling forth your good spirits, in a short period of time a peace will overcome you that will make you feel loved, safe and protected.. And once that happens all of your thoughts will be good ones and the joy, happiness, and carefree attitude you experienced as a child will be yours to experience once again.


How I call forth my Good Spirits.

The quickest and easiest way for me to call forth my 'good spirits' is to listen to a meditation tape on my ipod as I am going about my business.  The meditation tape slows my thoughts down long enough to allows me to start feeling the love and warmth of the good spirits around me.  Once that happens, my thoughts change to ones the inspire me and make my body feel nimble, energetic, vital and fully ALIVE. As a word of caution, never drive or operate heavy machinery when listening to a meditation tape..





No comments:

Post a Comment