Pages

Thursday

The World Peace Plans of a Fool

.
Everything is created twice, first 
mentally, then physically - Greg Anderson.


What's more powerful than the ATOMIC BOMB?  Thoughts!  Why?  Because it was human thought that made it possible to create the atomic bomb in the first place. Thought is the Ultimate Power

We, you and me, have immense power at our finger tips. With our thoughts we can use the power of the Internet to STOP WAR everywhere and in every country if..........

If we band together and use the power of the global Internet to create a 'collective will' to bring an end to war everywhere. If we do that, war will end as surely as day follows night. (FYI, citizens from over seventy-one countries are visiting this site everyday and that number is increasing daily..


All it takes is for you and me to END WAR is to make the words STOP WAR appear everywhere and I means everywhere. Think my plan is simplistic, think again. Don't underestimate the power of 'word of mouth' advertising to get the job done. 

If we, as human beings, have any real weakness at all, it is underestimating the part our thoughts played in creating the reality we have today. To change our reality, we change our thoughts and take inspired actions that we never thought about before. This is one of those opportunities.

Advertise (paste, plaster, share) the words STOP WAR everywhere. 

For this fool's 'advertising campaign' to work, millions of people from across the globe have to write the words STOP WAR everywhere. And keep writing them until the collection of the STOP WAR words becomes so overwhelming, internationally, that our world leaders can't help but notice the 'will' of the people. As a result, they take action on 'our will' out of fear if they don't, we will.
 
The end of war and violent skirmishes everywhere begins with you and me, I will continue to do my part by making the words STOP WAR as popular as Smiley faces everywhere.

Join me. There is no profit or glory in this, only the end of war and peace for all mankind. You don't have to write me or contact me to get started doing your part in this STOP WAR campaign.  You can do your part on your own. Two words, STOP WAR written and placed to appear everywhere.
 ---------------------------------
If you wish, you can add the words STOP WAR to your signature so every e-mail you send out and every forum you post in, the words STOP WAR will be seen. In addition, if you wish, you can link your words STOP WAR to this page so people will better understand the plans of a fool, like me, to STOP WAR everywhere. Here is the link to use for your STOP WAR words.


http://encwor.blogspot.com/2010/06/plans-of-fool-thats-me.html 



--- Frederick Zappone, FFP (fool for peace)

FYI:   You have my permission to paste and cut 
this article and post it anywhere and everywhere...

.
.

1 comment:

  1. This idea is so foolish it just may work. I like it. Count me in..

    ReplyDelete